Visa & Immigration Information

Search our Site

The Ministry of Internal Affairs, Directorate of Citizenship and Immigration Control sets some requirements for students coming into the country for study purposes.

  • The students are required to fill out a student pass form, Form 10A. Please find this form at
  • Provide a covering letter from the training institution addressed to the Commissioner Immigration Control Department.
  • Provide admission letter from training institution.
  • Students undertaking postgraduate programs should provide copies of previous academic qualifications.
  • A copy of the passport.
  • Original passport.

Course Inquiry

Thanks for your interest in IPSK! Please fill out the form below and our staff will be in contact with your shortly.